Ten Questions that will Change your Life

I was in a meeting with Tim Addington today and he shared with us the 10 questions that have the potential to bring the 1000 various pieces of our lives into focus. Those questions are:
1. Why am I here? Pinpoint your purpose.
2. What is my sweet spot? Understanding how you are wired.
3. What will I leave behind? Looking toward your Legacy
4. What really matters? Establishing Clear Priorities
5. What is my plan? Determining effective ways to grow and develop
6. How do I best recharge? Recognizing the rewards of refreshment
7. How can my life have a ripple effect? Initiating ways to influence and inspire others
8. How do I relate to God? Deepening your spiritual connection
9. Will I say YES to God? Responding to the Creator’s Call
10. What shall I do next? Creating a plan for the years ahead

0 comments: